08 June 2014

Learn and become a DBA online!

Friends and fellow aspiring DBA's,

I hope to start posting regularly on the blog from today, things related to become an Oracle DBA online, yes, you read that right, BECOME AN ORACLE DBA ONLINE.

The basic and the most important assumption I will have is that, you should have:

"The desire to become a DBA!!!!"

After you have the above thing set in your mind, you are half way through to the GOAL you want to achieve, Oracle Database Administrator

And the other assumptions and prerequisites as below:

  • Prior knowledge of basic SQL
  • Ability to use and operate a PC
  • Basic knowledge of UNIX or Linux a plus, but not necessary
  • Study, practice, study, and then practice some more

Apart from my new blog posts, I intend to teach Oracle DBA courses online too. You can attend my demo lectures on weekends(online), the schedule can be confirmed as per convenience.

Looking ahead in creating lot many more successful Oracle Database Administrators in near future.

For training related queries, please leave a comment below or email me:
learndbaonline@gmail.com

Good Luck folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment